Jade & Lewis‘s wedding was a long anticipated one, since we had met with this couple almost 18months prior to their special day. Seeing all their planning, careful selection and excitement come together when we finally shared their day with them it was nothing short of fun and amazing with so much love and laughter shared amongst everyone who was in attendance.
With Claire & Rob deciding to have a ‘first look’, where the couples get to see each other before the ceremony in a surprise setting, we knew this wedding was going to be exciting from the start. Claire & Rob were just so happy to be amongst family & friends, a lot of whom had travelled from New Zealand, their day was very special indeed.
As soon as we met Tania & Patrick we knew this wedding was a special occasion full of love, family, close friends and some distinguished guests
From the get-go this wedding was set to be a relaxing beachside fun loving affair. Jana & Garth surrounded by their family and friends enjoyed a beautiful day and had location photos around the Northern Beaches which held special places in their hearts.
When we met Kylie & Chrys we knew that this wedding was going to be special. Currently living in New York but with all their family in Sydney and growing up here their wedding was not just a celebration but a reunion of families, friends and loved ones. We thoroughly enjoyed this gorgeous Sydney wedding around our stunning harbour.
French provincial chic and located at the gorgeous estate of Ripley’s in Burradoo, Leeanne & Mark’s wedding was very relaxed and unique, we thoroughly enough being apart of their day.
Samantha and Todd’s intimate backyard wedding was very personal and the emotions on the day were felt throughout the families and guests. It was such a beautiful wedding with a lot of happiness, some tears but moreover full of cherished great moments between the lovely Bride & Groom.
Are you in Love?
Perhaps you’re Engaged?
Or you just have that special someone in your life? Then keep reading….
With the silly season fast approaching we’re getting into the spirit by giving away a portrait couple session with Lovers Lane Photography
If you are in love and want some beautiful photos of you and your partner here is how to enter:
1. “Like” our Lovers Lane Photography page and share with your friends so they can enter
2. Inbox us a photo of you and your partner and a little bit about yourselves or email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We will make a Facebook album “In Love – Competition”
4. Get your friends to “Like” our page and “Like ” your photo to vote
5. The couple that gets the most votes i.e. “Likes” on their photo will win a photography session with us at Lovers Lane Photography
The Fine Print:
• Entries must be from Sydney
• You and the voters must “Like” our page for the votes to be valid
• Entries & Voting will be open from Wed 4th Dec 2013 – Sun 22nd Dec 2013
• WINNER will be announced on Monday 23rd December at 5pm via our Facebook page
• Photography session valid until April 30th 2014
• An edited disk of the images will be provided (NO prints included)
We’re thrilled to share this gorgeous snowy mountains wedding of Katrina & Ben’s which has been featured on Style Me Pretty